Academic Transcript Translation Services
An accurate diploma and transcript translation service can mean the difference between acceptance and denial from top international schools.
ISO Certified 17100
Quote Within 1 Hour
Academic Transcripts Translation Service
Don’t trust your educational future to amateurs —work with our qualified team of ISO-certified translators.
Through our certified academic translation, you’ll benefit from the expertise of native translators with 5+ years in the field that stay up-to-date with all the latest educational regulations and guidelines. Get in touch today for a competitive, no-obligation quote. We can ensure your academic transcript translation will shine.
Request a Quote Now
We will get back to you within 1 hour
Professional translator with 5+ years’ experience
Documents revised by 2 translators
Transparent per-word pricing
ISO Certified 17100:2015
Competitive quote within a 1 hour turnaround time
Industry experts in language & culture
Certified Diploma Translation Service
There is a total of over 5.3 million international students worldwide. If you’re interested in joining them, then it’s important to understand the steps involved—one of those steps is having your school records translated.
When you want to study in a school that’s in a different country, they will most probably ask for your transcript and high school diploma. If you are planning on studying in a non-English speaking country, they will require you to have your documents translated into the language that they officially use.
For example, if you want to study at the University of Salamanca, which is one of the oldest universities in Spain and one of the most popular destinations for American international students, you might be required to have your documents translated to Spanish. International schools need this to make sure that you have the required credentials to be admitted into their programs.
This goes both ways too. Since the United States is the number one destination for international students, American schools may require students applying to have their records translated into English. China sends hundreds of thousands of students to American schools, and most of the time, their documents need a translation to English.
If this is your first time looking for a certified translation company in a foreign country that can help you with the certified translation of academic transcripts, you can always contact Espresso Translations via email or online on our website. We offer certified translation and transcript translation services in 150 languages with a fast turnaround time without compromising quality.
What is a Certified Transcript Translation?
An official transcript is a document produced and certified by your institution that provides a complete and unaltered list of all the study you have completed with them. We can provide a professional translation of academic records that contain our agency certification of accuracy.
At Espresso Translations, we take accuracy seriously. We stand behind every official transcript translation and offer a 100% accuracy guarantee. More than that, we provide fast turnaround times, a friendly service, and clear quotes with no surprise fees.
We can also provide the certificate for our accurate translation services if your educational institution requires certified documents, just make sure that you inform us of that requirement in advance. We can also post hard copies of your document to you.
Because of the importance of the documents that are involved in transcript translation, there are a few rules that we follow when translating diplomas and transcripts:
- The most important rule in school transcript translation services is accuracy. These documents are being translated to determine your eligibility as a student. As such, we always ensure your accurate document translation conveys the same information found in the original documents. We make sure that our transcript translation services will pass rigorous scrutiny when it comes to accuracy.
- Our certified transcript translation is complete. No data will be omitted when your transcript, diploma, or any other document is translated. Certified translation involves attaching an attestation of accuracy to your translated document, confirming it has been completed by a professional language translator.
- We maintain the same formatting as the original to make comparisons easier and keep your documents looking as official and professional as they were in their original form.
Ready To Get Started?
Send us your project request, and we’ll get back to you within 1 hour with a competitive quote for professional translation agency services with price and delivery time.
What Makes Us The Best Choice?
With our express solutions, we can have your certified transcript translations back to you within a matter of hours in multiple languages.
We get back to you with a quote within the hour. Your dedicated Project Manager will answer your transcripts queries quickly.
As an ISO compliant translation company, you can rest assured our services are of the highest quality.
Our professional linguists only ever translate into their mother tongue, ensuring a fluent, natural-sounding result.
What Do Our Clients Say?
The quick response and service offered by Espresso Translations enabled us to meet a tight deadline for our documents. Excellent!
It has been a joy to work with Espresso Translations who provided us with a very friendly and responsive translating service.
THE SALVATION ARMY
Transcript Translation Service
- Translation of Academic Records
- School Transcript Translation Services
- Academic Transcripts Translation
- Degree Translation Services
- Official Transcript Translation Services
- College Transcript Translation Services
- Certified Translation of School Transcript
- Official Records Translation
Request a Quote Now
We will get back to you within 1 hour
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do diploma and transcript translations cost?
Unfortunately, how much your translation of academic records will cost will vary depending on how many words are involved, the source language, and the languages you’re translating it to, as well as any certification you may need. But not to worry, we offer quotes in 60-minutes or less. When you choose Espresso Translations, you’ll always know how much your certified translations will cost before committing to anything.
What isn’t included in diploma and academic transcript certified translation?
Some things are not part of our academic transcript translation service:
· Certified translations of academic records is not a means of improving the chances of you being accepted by making changes to your achievements as a student.
· The translation of academic records is not supposed to simplify what’s written on the originals to make them more accessible.
· Our official transcript translation service is not a form of evaluation of your original credentials.
· Different countries have different grading systems. We don’t convert the grading system in the original document into the grading system of the country where the school requiring the academic transcripts translation services is located. At best, a note can be added by the professional translator to explain the grading system used.