Academic transcript translation service
An accurate diploma and transcript translation service can mean the difference between acceptance and denial from top international schools. Don’t trust your educational future to amateurs —work with our qualified team of ISO-certified translators.
You’ll benefit from the expertise of native translators with 5+ years in the field that stay current with all the latest educational regulations and guidelines. Get in touch today for a competitive, no-obligation quote. We can ensure your transcript translations will shine.
Get a Quote
What is a Certified Transcript?
An Official Transcript is a document produced and certified by your institution that provides a complete and unaltered list of all the study you have completed with them. We can provide an official translated transcripts with our agency certification of accuracy.
At Espresso Translations, we take accuracy seriously. We stand behind every official transcript translation and offer a 100% accuracy guarantee. More than that, we provide fast turnaround times, friendly service, and clear quotes with no surprise fees.
Because of the importance of the documents that are involved in transcript translation, there are a few rules that we follow when translating diplomas and transcripts:
- The most important rule in academic translation services is accuracy. These documents are being translated to determine your eligibility as a student. As such, we ensure your accurate document translation conveys the same information found in the original documents. We make sure that our document translations will pass rigorous scrutiny when it comes to accuracy.
- Our certified translations are complete. No data will be omitted when your transcript, diploma, or any other document is translated.
- We maintain the same format as the original to make comparisons easier and keep your documents looking as official and professional as they were in their original form.
We can also provide certification for our accurate translation services if your educational institution requires certified documents, just make sure that you inform us of that requirement.
Certified Diploma Translation Service
There is a total of over 5.3 million international students worldwide. If you’re interested in joining them, then it’s important to understand the steps involved—one of those steps is having your school records translated.
When you want to study in a school that’s in a different country, they will be asking for your transcript and high school diploma. If you are planning on studying in a non-English speaking country, they will require you to have your documents translated into the language that they officially use.
For example, if you want to study at the University of Salamanca, which is one of the oldest universities in Spain and one of the most popular destinations for American international students, you might be required to have your documents translated. International schools need this to make sure that you have the proper credentials to be admitted into their programs.
This goes both ways too. Since the United States is the number one destination for international students, American schools may require students applying to have their records translated into English. China sends hundreds of thousands of students to American schools, and most of the time, their documents need a translation.
Whether you want to study in another country, or you want to enroll in an American school, we can help! We offer translations in 150 languages.
Ready To Get Started?
Send us your project request, and we’ll get back to you within 1 hour with a competitive quote.
What Makes Us The Best Choice?
Our Transcript Translation Service
What Do Our Clients Say?
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW MUCH DO DIPLOMA AND TRANSCRIPT TRANSLATIONS COST?
WHAT ISN’T INCLUDED IN DIPLOMA AND EDUCATION TRANSLATION SERVICES?
- The transcript translation is not a means of improving the chances of you being accepted by making changes to your achievements of a student.
- The translation of an academic document is not supposed to simplify what’s written on the originals to make them more accessible.
- Our document translation service is not a form of evaluation of your original credentials.
- Different countries have different grading systems. We don’t convert the grading system in the original document into the grading system of the country where the school requiring the transcript translation services is located. At best, a note can be added to explain the grading system used.