TRANSLATE A WORDPRESS WEBSITE WITH WPML
Localize your website using WPML.
At Espresso translations, we appreciate the importance of developing healthy relationships with every client. If you require WPML website translation services, we are confident that our team of experts have the ability to take care of the whole process. From the moment you submit your initial enquiry, right through to the moment we deliver your project, we take care of everything. When the time comes to import the translation into your website, we provide a level of technical support that goes above and beyond, all of which is supported by our WPML team. Localize your website with Espresso Translations.
Our professional linguists only ever translate into their mother tongue, ensuring a fluent, natural-sounding result.
ISO Certified 17100:2015
As an ISO certified translation company, you can rest assured our language solutions are of the highest quality.
With our express solutions, we can have your accurately-translated files back to you within a matter of hours.
Get a Quote Within the Hour
How the Process Works
In order to use Espresso Translations, you need a WPML Multilingual CMS subscription. The Translation Management plugin, available only with the WPML Multilingual CMS version, is required to connect your website to professional translation services.
- The first step is to visit WPML.org and download the WPML Plugin. You will then need to install this on your WordPress website
- Now complete the WPML API Token request form that you can find at the bottom of this page
- Your WPML API token will be sent to your email address and this will create a link between us and your WordPress website
- Using the WPML plugin, you can then submit your texts that require translating
- Once the texts have been received by us, we will provide you with a quote for the work
- Upon receiving confirmation from you that you are happy with the quote, we will assign you a dedicated project manager and begin translating your texts
- Upon completion of the translation, we will then import the texts into your website using the WPML plugin
This popular plugin is designed for WordPress CMS and is used to offer multilingual versions of your website in an easily navigable and user-friendly manner.
It can be found at WPML.org, where you can download it for free.
To receive the WPML API token, you will need to complete the below form. Once your request has been received, we can create the WPML token and send it to you via email.
You can find the instructions to carry out this task here. (https://wpml.org/translation-service/espresso-translations/)
I ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR WHILE ATTEMPTING TO SUBMIT THE TEXT. THE ERROR SAID “THIS SERVICE DOES NOT SUPPORT THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGE PAIRS” – WHAT DO I DO?
If you come across this error, it means that you will be required to refresh the language pairs that our translation team provide you with.
To do this, you will need to:
- Access your WordPress website by logging in
- Within the WPML Plugin, you will need to select Translation Management > Translation Services and then click on the “Refresh language pairs” button that is located on the right-hand side.
- After you have clicked it, the language pairs will be refreshed. You can then resubmit your text by emptying the translation basket and submitting it for translation again.
- If you find that the “Refresh language pairs” button is not available, you will be required to update the WPML plugin.