Transcribe Audio to Text in over 150 Languages with the Leading Online Transcription Company
Are you looking for accurate professional transcription services? Do you need to transcribe audio to text? Perhaps a film, a telephone call, or an interview?
No matter your situation, Espresso Translations offers a vast array of multi-language services to meet all of your needs. We provide both same-language and multilingual transcripts in over 150 different languages, covering many dialects and accents. Whether it be a same-language, transcription and translation services, or even subtitles in a time-coded format, look no further. We are here, eager to help.
Get a Quote
Online Transcription Services
Online Transcription Services
Why Choose Us?
The professional transcription services we offer are a testament to our understanding of the diverse needs of modern businesses in a technological world. When choosing us as your transcription and translation services partner, you can rest assured that your project will be completed by a native-speaking translator who has at least 5 years’ experience in the industry before being checked by a second translator, guaranteeing accuracy and reliability. Find out what our clients think about our work by reading our customer reviews on Google.
Ready To Get Started?
Send us your project request, and we’ll get back to you within 1 hour with a competitive quote.
Types of Video & Audio Transcription
What Do Our Clients Say?
Frequently Asked Questions
- 5+ years’ translation experience
- Experts in transcripts
ISO CERTIFIED 17100:2015
- Documents are always revised by 2 linguists
- Strict quality assurance process for the best results
FAST TOURNAROUND TIME
- Get a competitive quote within 1 hour
- Always transparent per minute & hour pricing
WHY TRANSCRIBE INTO ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
Translating your video/audio into a foreign language unlocks the potential of your work to an international audience. A quality translated content will allow your target audience to engage with you across different media to achieve maximum visibility in overseas markets.
As with all of our high-quality services, your project will be carried out from start to finish by a carefully selected team of native translators. This way, you can be sure that your transcript translation will have the living feel and natural flow of everyday speech; you will also eliminate the risk of misunderstandings, as some details of a language are noticeable only to the natives.
So, if you’re looking for either accurate same-language or multi-language business transcription services, a video transcription services, or legal transcription services, contact us now with the details of your transcripts, and we will get back to you with a competitive quote within the hour.
TRANSCRIPTION AND TRANSLATION: WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
Transcription: according to Rev.com, audio transcriptions are the written account of any verbal communication.
Translation: translation refers to converting a text from one language to another.
Our multilingual transcription and translation services involve transcribing the original file either directly into the target language or first into the original language followed by translating it into the foreign language.
Learn more about our professional translation services or give us a call today to get all the necessary information. With over 500 expert human transcriptionists specialising in different fields, we guarantee highly-accurate services while maintaining an incredibly affordable price.
WHY USE TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES ONLINE?
Whether you need a website, voice, academic, podcast, research or legal transcriptionist, or something else entirely, complete our online form to find out about our best transcription services rates. We also offer faster, the same-day turnaround time for those more urgent projects.
- Looking for the best transcription service around you? Look no further. Espresso Translations is a highly-reviewed language service provider that hires only skilled, experienced translators and transcriptionists.
- All our specialists only ever translate texts into their native language to eliminate the risk of misunderstandings.
- We provide 100% accurate transcription services in the United Kingdom across many fields, such as legal transcription, medical, research, academic, business & more.
- All your texts will always be proofread by a second knowledgeable and experienced linguist.
- We are one of the top urgent transcription companies in the UK. Find out what our clients think by reading our customer reviews on Google.
- We offer a competitive quote and always transparent pricing (per minute & per hour).
So, what is online transcription? It is the conversion of audio and video files to written documents using a professional, fast and efficient service like Espresso Translations. All our accurate transcriptionists are native linguists and have more than 5 years of experience of work in the given field.
What does a transcriptionist do? A transcriptionist is a professional typist who listens to recorded or live audio or video files and converts them into texts. Transcriptionists are divided in general transcriptionists or specialized, such as medical, legal or technical transcriptionists. Specialists are especially recommended for highly specific, detailed content.
How long does it take to transcribe 1 hour of audio? The industry standard is 4:1 ratio. It means that for every hour of an audio file, it takes about 4 hours of work to create a transcription file. We offer both per minute and per hour pricing.
What are the different types of transcription? There are mainly 3 types, though the following list is not conclusive:
- Verbatim, which is the most difficult and time-consuming as it includes words, emotions and noises.
- Edited: they don’t include every part of the dialogue, as long as the meaning of the recording is respected.
- Intelligent. These transcriptions include every word of the dialogue, however emotions, half-sentences, mumbled, or garbled speech are not included.
If you’re not sure what you need, contact us to get professional advice.